Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rape-ity Rape! Ha ha!

Via Feministing
Like Jessica at Feministing, I'm tired of this shit. I'm tired of everything. It's why I haven't been posting. The Hillary/Obama stuff, the Virginia Senate is taking away funding for Planned Parenthood, doctors are refusing to perform paps on unmarried women, I'm just tired.

What is fucking wrong with this world? I'll get my ire up soon, but right now, I'm a little resigned. Meanwhile, go complain about the t-shirt here.

Let me just state the obvious: rape is NOT funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i don't see the words 'rape me' anywhere on the shirt.

maybe some people are just honest enough to admit that a few drinks lowers inhibitions and makes it easier to connect with someone.

haven't you used this technique to loosen up any of your girlfriends, you uptight dyke?